|Job Title:||Security Cleared Project Manager - Desktop Migration|
|Contact Name:||Caroline Kennedy|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
PROJECT MANAGER - DESKTOP MIGRATION
We have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to lead the completion of migrations from HMRC's management support PCs to virtual desktops accessed from 3rd party hardware. The Project Manager will be required to engage with migrating users, their teams and support teams to develop migration plans.
The Project Manager will manage the project delivery on behalf of HMRC SOTF reporting to the Shared Services Delivery Lead. The Client side Project Manager will manage the delivery and perform all standard project management capabilities/functions. The Client Side Project Manager will also liaise with all LSS users and teams to arrange the user migrations.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager will also include:
- Effective management of the project baseline
- Manages the production of the required products and the delivery of the project in partnership with the customer and business unit to ensure acceptance, closedown and handover to service
- Defines the project requirements, ensuring that the requirements catalogue traceability matrix is complete
- Manages the agreement process of the project requirements and objectives with the Project Board or appointed project assurance role. Operates along our working practices ensuring compliance with local project management policy and procedure
- Produces and coordinates materials and baselines during all phases of the project by careful planning and documentation
- Establishing and reporting project Key Performance Indicators to the Project Board through Highlight Reports and stage assessments
- Manages business and project risks and produces an effective plan and risk assessment so that timescales and project costs are understood and underwritten by all by the appropriate parties
- Ensures that formal review procedures are used. Manages the risks associated with the deliverables of the project in line with project management community standards.
- Ensures that the impact on the business unit's profit & loss due to project activities within the scope of the project is clearly visible and that all contingency usage is signed-off by the appropriate governance authority e.g. Project Board.
- Accountable for managing and tracking the project costs and supporting Business Units in meeting payment milestones
- Builds and manages the relationship with key stakeholders. Typically senior level manager and Project Board
- Ensuring that the milestone achievements are signed by the customer and relevant invoices are raised
To apply for the Project Manager please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Security Cleared WAN Project Manager
Location: London, England
Project Manager (End User Computing)
Project Manager - Data Collection
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Project Manager (Data Archiving/Legacy Archive Strategy)
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire