|Job Title:||Security Cleared Principal Oracle BI Consultant ( OBIEE/OBIA)|
|Duration:||31 May 2020|
|Contact Name:||Alice Davis|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
Security Cleared Principal Oracle BI Consultant ( OBIEE/OBIA) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Client for a rolling home based contract.
The role holder provides BI Analytics and Oracle BI business consultancy to customers and will have specific experience in supporting delivery, bids and pre sales opportunities. You may lead small teams of consultants or be part of a large team of consultants dealing with complex assignments and relationships.
The individual will possess specific Oracle BI Cloud and reporting technical skills with a focus on the end to end design of solutions and integration with different systems.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate:
- An ability to design and deliver solutions for OBIEE and multiple OBIA modules in both sales and implementation environments.
- An ability to design and deliver bespoke solutions for OBIEE and custom data sources is desirable.
- Demonstrable track record of business consulting and project delivery with at least 2+ OBIEE & OBIA full project lifecycles (i.e. Define, Design, Develop, Test, Deploy)
- Experience delivering data discoverer projects using Endeca and custom data warehouse design.
- Experience of leading teams to successful delivery of OBIEE implementation projects is essential
- Should possess people skills to develop rapport with customers, Colleagues, Partners and Oracle.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with a range of people of varying technical knowledge, often explaining complex concepts to colleagues and business users/stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to influence at different stakeholders levels.
- Demonstrates innovative and creative thinking, showing attention to detail.
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills, able to maintain strategic perspective while undertaking complex and detailed work, with proven ability to deliver results within agreed timescales
Skills (combination of the below)
- Detailed knowledge, understanding and experience of OBIEE 10g and 11g implementations. Must have strong designand development experience across all OBIEE elements.
- Detailed knowledge, understanding and experience of OBIA (7.9.6+) implementations. Must have experience of 2+ OBIAmodules; HR, Finance, Procurement, Projects would be extremely desirable.
- Experience of implementing OBIEE/OBIA using Oracle eBusiness Suite data source
- Detailed knowledge, understanding and experience of Informatica, DAC and ODI implementations with administration &development experience with multiple OBIA modules
- Knowledge and experience of Data Warehouse design for OBIA enhancements and new star schemas
- Experience of Endeca
- Oracle Business Intelligence Foundation and/or Applications Specialist
- Experience of OBIEE 10g or 11g implementations for bespoke data sources
- Experience of Upgrading to OBIEE 11g
- Experience of Informatica implementations for bespoke data sources
- Experience of Data Warehouse Console (DAC) implementations for bespoke data sources
- Experience of Oracle Data Integrator implementations for bespoke data sources
- Functional knowledge of the eBusiness Suite (HR, Finance, Procurement, Projects) would be extremely desirable
- Knowledge and experience of Hyperion Products (HFM, Planning, Essbase)
- Experience of BI Publisher
- Experience of Exadata/Exalytics
* Experience of Golden Gate
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. THe successful candidate will need to undergo Security Clearance, prior to commencement of this assignment.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.