|Job Title:||Security Cleared - Network Architect - Contract - Basingstoke|
|REF:||CB - BRACK - NETARCH_1601543172|
|Contact Name:||Charles Bryan|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Security Cleared - Network Architect - Contract - Basingstoke
You will work closely with the Solution Owners to produce design documentation, on a wide variety of network solutions, which vary in size and complexity. Working alongside a team of dedicated professionals, you will be driven to find better, faster, more effective solutions. This is a fast paced environment where you will have the chance to grow and build upon your existing knowledge and ability.
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered
- Configuration of NSX network components via VCloud Director.
- Ensure designs produced are fit for purpose and are capable of being put through Design Approval Board (DAB).
- Provide input into reports, when required, to the customer and Lead Network Architects.
- Demonstrable design experience in proposing and utilising technologies from a variety of industry leading technology vendors.
- Demonstrable design experience in proposing and utilizing technologies from Juniper, Cisco and Brocade.
- Juniper JNCIS-ENT and/or Cisco CCNP/CCDP accreditation.
- Routing protocols i.e. BGP, OSPF
- Other network protocols such as TCP and UDP.
- Defence experience will be beneficial
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Problem Manager - Contract - Security Cleared - Wiltshire
Location: Wiltshire, England
Security cleared* Solaris Architect
Location: London, England
Security Architect - Telecoms, RAN, Transmission
Location: South East England, England
ServiceNow Lead Application Architect
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive Daily Rate
Deskside Support Engineer
Location: Cork, Republic of Ireland