|Job Title:||Security Cleared IT Deployment Coordinator/Rollout Coordinator|
|Location:||Wakefield, West Yorkshire|
|Contact Name:||Cassie Butcher|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Security Cleared IT Deployment Coordinator/IT Rollout Coordinator is required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 6 months rolling contract, based in Wakefield, West Yorkshire (5 days on-site).
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The IT Deployment Coordinator/Project Co-Ordinator will be responsible for the logistics and smooth running of laptop/desktop delivery.
- Coordinating & managing the deployment of laptops and desktops for employees. This a coordination role and not a technical role.
- Must have strong administration and project support experience
- Organising the delivery and support from engineer/support team.
- Able to working in a fast paced/enterprise level environment.
- Scheduling engineer/support team when required
- Responsible for the logistics and smooth running of the laptop/desktop delivery, reporting into the Project Managers.
- Must be able to work on-site in Wakefield 5 days a week.
- Requesting and scheduling engineer site visits to refresh end of life hardware
- The receipt of IMAC Requests on the ServiceNow toolset, checking for compliance with the minimum data set requirements and accepting/rejecting requests as appropriate. Monitoring overall end-to-end progress on IMAC Requests and escalating issues to ensure that they are completed within SLA, pausing/re-starting the SLA Clock where appropriate. Updating and maintaining IMAC Requests on the ServiceNow Toolset and
- Liaise with Project Managers and users to clarify and agree requirements, delivery, installation/de-installation and collection dates
- Call-off stock and arranging delivery of hardware.
- Arranging the collection of hardware from sites
- Producing, updating and distributing Project Schedules and Reports
*A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered. This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Security Cleared Desktop/Deskside/Help-Desk Support Engineer
Location: Croydon, London
Security Cleared Solaris Engineer/2nd/3rd Line Solaris Engineer
Location: London, England
Location: Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Information Security Consultant
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Application Security Consultant
Location: Reading, Berkshire