|Job Title:||Security Cleared - DevOps Engineer|
|Salary:||Competitive Daily Rate|
|Contact Name:||Salome Maybanks|
|Job Published:||27 days ago|
Security Cleared - Data Layer / DevOps Engineer
I am currently recruiting for a DevOps Engineer on behalf of a leading IT Services Company. This position will be on site (Bracknell) 2-3 days a week.
**A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered**
My client, a leading IT Services Company, require a Data Layer / DevOps Engineer for a key project working with end client in Bracknell.
As DevOps Engineer you will be required to work within the platform and services team and be responsible for:
- Develop CI/CD pipelines and infrastructure as a code using Jenkins, Groovy and Terraform
- Developing automation code and pipelines for many of the following:
- Big Data technologies (Hadoop -HDFS, HBase Hive) Spark, Kaftka
- Datastores - Postgres
- Deployment of data layer capability into Kubernetes based platforms using Helm, Docker, JSONnet, YAML
- Experience of CI/CD/IaC for AWS
- Documentation of code pipelines and implementations
- Working within SCRUM based development projects
- Working within large government project and programmes
Technical skills required
- Microsoft GitHub, Atlassian Jira/Confluence, Jenkins
- Container technologies including - Docker, Kubernetes, Rancher, Helm, JSONnet
- Cloud Platforms - AWS
- Working within SCRUM based development projects.
- Working within large government projects and programmes
- Working with a tech lead who will carryout peer review and provide guidance and support as needed.
Essential Technical Requirements:
- Kubernetes, Rancher, Helm, Docker, JSONnet
- CI/CD - Jenkins (primary), Terraform (secondary), Groovy, JIRA, Confluence, Git
- CI/CD and IaaC for PostGres/PostGres RDS, Kaftka, Hadoop (Informatica - infradoop)
- Understanding of distributed architectures and secure solutions
- Cloud - AWS
If you are interested in this opportunity and have the required experience and can work from Bracknell office (3 days a week minimum) please submit your CV on line
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Script Reviewer - Security Assurance
Cyber Security Project Manager (EPOS/Endpoint/Retail)
PMPF Security Project Manager- Flexible Working
Salary: Competitive daily rate
Location: Cork City, Cork
Desktop Support Engineer
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland