|Job Title:||Security Cleared BID Infrastructure Architect (VMware/Cloud)|
|Contact Name:||Alice Davis|
|Job Published:||30 days ago|
Security Cleared* BID Infrastructure Architect (Microsoft, VMware/Virtualisation/Cloud/Networks) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Client, for an exciting permanent role, to commence as soon as possible.
To be successful, you must have extension large BID experience, in the capacity as an Architect. Bid experience, should be in the £50m - £100m range and technologies should include:
Responsibilities to include: (working at the forefront of technology)
- Lead /manage small / medium sized design teams that will be responsible for producing compelling technical proposals while making appropriate solution/service trade-offs as necessary.
- Working in close partnership with the sales teams to deliver cutting-edge solutions to a range of clients. Reporting into the Bid Team Lead, the post holder will own all aspects of the delivery of technical proposals, ensuring they are aligned to the client's vision. Throughout the proposal lifecycle managing 3rd parties and requests for change ensuring there is no impact upon the overall architectural solution
-Designing and implementing major technical projects including public and private cloud solutions and transformation programmes utilising digital technologies.
- Production of infrastructure design collateral in support of complex bids. This is to include the production of resource models, bill of materials and technical architecture documentation
-Uncovering underlying or unexpressed customer needs in complex, ambiguous situations.
- Encouraging others to input into plans for change; allows for creativity whilst maintaining realistic proposals.
- Making major decisions independently, acting on own judgement and in the face of opposition prepared to take an unpopular stance when required.
- Presenting complex cases in a concise, highly articulate, persuasive and engaging manner.
This is an urgent role. Please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
*the successful candidate must be willing to undergo Security Clearance, prior to commencement of the contract.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.