|Job Title:||Security Cleared AWS Technical Lead (DevOps/Jira/Confluence)|
|Contact Name:||Cassie Butcher|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Security Cleared AWS Technical Lead (DevOps, Agile, Jira, Confluence, MS Teams, SAFe, SCRUM) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 5 months rolling contract, to be based remotely from home, UK. (UK Only). A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Must be a customer focused Technical Lead
- Responsible for the overall platform solution required as part of a product or series of products from inception through to transition into live service.
- Responsible for leading a technical team of DevOps engineers delivering solutions to agreed timescales with our stakeholders you will also be responsible for resolving technical escalations with the team and will ensure compliances to customer standards which includes security
- Managing stakeholders
- You will be required to review the product backlog provide governance and technical guard rails around each definition of done as agreed with stakeholders.
- Develop technical architectures within AWS to meet both customer and business requirements.
- AWS Certified Professional or equivalent
- Broad range of experiences with technology including by not limited to; Applications, Infrastructure, Automation, Enterprise Management, Development Operations, Cloud technologies.
- Experience of leading a team of DevOps engineers.
- DEVOPS tooling - Agile tooling (Jira), Collaboration (Confluence & MS Teams).
- Agile (SAFe and SCRUM).
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Security Cleared Desktop/Deskside/Help-Desk Support Engineer
Location: Croydon, London
Security Cleared Solaris Engineer/2nd/3rd Line Solaris Engineer
Location: London, England
Location: Cork City, Cork
Information Security Consultant
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Application Security Consultant
Location: Reading, Berkshire