|Job Title:||Security Cleared AWS Engineer/Consultant (Cyber Security)|
|Contact Name:||Cassie Butcher|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Security Cleared AWS Engineer/Consultant (AWS Security, Security Hub, Guard Duty, CloudTrail, Config, IAM) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 3 months rolling contract, to be based remotely from home, UK.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Must be an Engineer with strong AWS Security experience
- Government or public sector background experience
- The successful applicant will be an AWS Security specialist
- AWS certified to Professional or Speciality level, or equivalent
- In-depth understanding of AWS services (with a focus on security tooling - Security Hub, Guard Duty, CloudTrail, Config, IAM etc.)
- Strong experience of operating workloads on AWS at-scale across multiple accounts
- Excellent Infrastructure-as-code skills (Terraform)
- Experience of automating IaC in a multi-account environment
- Knowledge of the following: automating security via CI/CD (DevSecOps techniques), DDOS prevention strategies, securing containerised workloads & APIs, automating security event remediations (using Lambda)
- Comfortable working with external teams (operational and development) to maintain security posture
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered. This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Script Reviewer - Security Assurance
Cyber Security Project Manager (EPOS/Endpoint/Retail)
PMPF Security Project Manager- Flexible Working
Salary: Competitive daily rate
Script Reviewer (Bash/Powershell/cmd/YML/ansible)-Remote
Project Manager (EPOS/Endpoint/Cyber Security/Retail)