|Job Title:||Security Cleared 3rd Line Network Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Victor Dominguez|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
You will collaborate with the rest of the team to maintain remote support of the network infrastructure, BAU activities, non BAU activities, Incident, Change and Problem Management. Perform system configuration changes, upgrades and liaise with third parties and other internal teams. You will also have the opportunity to be involved in project-based work, as you will be working closely with the project team. Additionally, you will provide technical direction and mentoring to the 2nd-line team.
- Cisco Nexus 9K/3K switches and Cisco IOS 2960/3650 switches (VPC, VRF, etc.)
- Cisco ASR Routers (OTV/IPSEC, QOS, etc. )
- Cisco ASA Firewalls and FirePOWER (IDS and IPS)
- Cisco FMC
- Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE)
- Juniper SRX firewalls (clustered and unclustered)
- F5 BIG-IP load balancers - LTM, AFM & DNS
- Gigamon GigaVUE
- Riverbed PacketAnalyser Plus
- SolarWinds NPM, NCM & NTA
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP
- Strong understanding of IPSEC and SSL VPNs.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.