|Job Title:||Security Assurance Manager|
|Contact Name:||Paul Read|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Security Assurance Manager
A Security Manager is required to work for my client on an initial 3 month contract position. The role requires a candidate with security clearance to DV level.
The successful Security Manager will:
* Support the delivery of customer security requirements for solutions
* Build strong relationships
* Manage the Security architect for a solution to ensure solution is accredited.
* Manage the Security design, demonstrating an understanding of the customers business and commercial issues.
* Identify, design and deliver an AS security strategy for architecture and security enforcing controls.
* Support the CTO and Lead IA Architect for the programme Security.
* Subcontract Management of Security Assurance Testing
* Manage the delivery of CAMS
* Ability to control teams and ensure delivery.
* Customer Facing Skills.
* High documentation standard.
* Strong IA knowledge
* Senior CCP SIRA / ISO27001K.
* Review RMADS.
* Implementation of Risk methodologies (IS1&2, CRAMM).
* Experience of gaining HMG system accreditations.
* Good ICT technical understanding of security enforcing (PKI, Crypto, VPN, Firewalls)
Due to the nature of the role the successful Security Manager will need to hold DV clearance prior to starting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.