|Job Title:||Security Architect - Telecoms, RAN, Transmission|
|Location:||South East England, England|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Great role working for a high profile brand within telecoms. Looking for Security expert with experience of RAN and Transmission access networks - GSM, UMTS, LTE and 5G NR, Transmission Networks.
What the role will be doing:
- Act as technical/security lead on projects to deliver on PAM and IAM assessment and remediation planning.
- Technical/security lead on the gap analysis of the current SIEM solution and work on projects to remediate the gaps.
- Technical/security lead on projects related to user and password management across various systems.
- Have an overall understanding of the various security requirements and to be able to effectively work closely with other members of security and provide coverage on projects.
- Weekly and monthly reporting on project progress.
What experience is needed:
- Working Knowledge of RAN and Transmission access networks - GSM, UMTS, LTE and 5G NR, Transmission Networks.
- Understanding of securing hardening processes/principles and their application in the telecoms access context.
- Understanding of the security logging, monitoring and incident management. User access management, privilege access management and access control.
- ISO27001/ISMS - audit preparation, internal audit, risk management - Practical knowledge of risk assessment processes & methodologies to make risk-based recommendations, and/or requirements to adopt and deploy compensating controls for effective mitigating measures.
- Management of risk remediation and mitigation in a telco environment, driving risk owners to close outstanding issues, managing risk acceptance
- Review and input on technical designs (HLD/LLD/Test documents), security documents, vendor documents , other solution/project document.
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - firstname.lastname@example.org - 07796 302988
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Information Security Manager
Security Cleared Project Manager (Oracle Managed Service)
Location: Croydon, London
Network Architect- Contract
Location: Berkshire, England
Salary: Competetive daily rate