Great role working on high profile programmes for a leader within the telecoms industry.
The role will be accountable for defining the Technical design and delivery of Security solutions in adherence to the architecture, customer requirements and contractual outcomes.
Develop and manage the relationship with internal stakeholder and partners to support and deliver our requirements and the contracted outcomes to budget, time and quality.
What the role will be doing:
- Provide technical leadership as an SI or towards the SI's and the supplier in the ensuring solution design meets the domain architecture and business outcomes.
- Requirements gathering for creating domain designs and produce and oversee the production of high level designs, low level designs, test plans, deployment guidelines and TTO`s.
- Work alongside cross-functional delivery teams including partners and vendors to support delivery throughout the delivery lifecycle and ensure solutions are delivered into production on time and meet the operational acceptance criteria
- Support the Programme and Project Manager in project planning, risk and issue management and the budgeting process.
What experience is needed:
- Demonstrable experience of providing technical, decision making and problem solving leadership for a technical domain and can demonstrate setting technical direction and quality/ standards for delivery and design
- Network/infrastructure background with experience of F5 and CyberArk. Firewall knowledge such as Cisco, Checkpoint, Fortigate, Palo Alto and knowledge of Clavister would be highly desirable.
- Strong experience of working with partners conducting requirement settings and defining with the partners how this is delivered.
- Identity management and privilege access management, threat identification and mapping.
- System integration with SIEM and SOC use case development.
- Understanding of NIST based security standards and policies.
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.email@example.com - 07796 302988
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.