Security Architect - Contract - Hampshire
A national security clearance is required for this role, so ideally you will currently hold clearance - candidates not holding this level of clearance may be considered.
My global IT Services client is looking to recruit a Security Architect for an initial 6 month contract.
The Security Architect role involves designing Security IT Architectures and managing levels of risk as well as the implementation of proportionate security controls.
Skill Set Required:
Experience of working with the Government Classification scheme will be highly beneficial for this role.
- Strong understanding of Security Technologies and designing Security IT Architectures
- Security Systems Design pertinent to manage levels of risk and implementation of proportionate security controls
- Secure Cloud Computing (Azure/AWS):
- SaaS, PaaS, IaaS
- Access Controls Models
- Public and Private Key Encryption
- Authentication Techniques
- Intrusion Prevention and Detection
- IDAM, SIEM/SOAR
- Ideally achieved the Cyber Security Professional (CCP) certification, CISM, CRISC or CISSP
- Understand and assess new and evolving technologies for use in the HMG context
- Customer facing with the ability to confidently and authoritatively speak to the customer about security accreditation, risk and assurance.
- Experience of IT Health Checks (CHECK) and CREST, providing scope of works, analysis of ITHC reports and remediation plans.
- Knowledge and experience of the SOA lifecycle and specifically assurance and security governance.
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.