Project People are currently partnered with a leading telecoms business in the search for a Security Architect.
As the Security Architect you will lead and take responsibility for cyber security within the IT team for all Corporate and Enterprise Security.
Your responsibilities as the Security Architect will include;
- Taking responsibility for all security related matters within IT
- Actively contribute to security and risk governance
- Identify IT security issues and create opportunities for execution through governance.
- Pro-actively propose and gain support for resolutions to security issues.
- Ensure that IT projects are properly assessed for security i.e. the design takes account of security issues and the delivery implements that design fully.
- Manage suppliers to propose and deliver secure solutions to meet the required business outcomes.
- Be the recognised as a subject matter expert (SME) to advise the business and shareholders on security issues and threats.
- Contribute to security budget management.
The ideal Security Architect will have the following;
- Unix/Linux experience
- Experience in managing large transformations
- Strong Windows knowledge
- Knowledge on security frameworks like ISO27001 or NIST
- Knowledge on VMware
- Vendor management or MSP /3rd party management experience
- Budget management experience
- Knowledge on legal/regulatory compliance such as GDPR, SABOX, PCI-DSS
This is an opportunity to work within a market leading organisation alongside industry leading professionals. To find out more please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or apply now!
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.