Security Administration Analyst - Contract - 6 months - Berkshire
- Knowledge of industry standards related to security
- Project management and problem solving skills
- Hands-on experience in a Systems Security Administration or support role
- Active Directory
A leading Telecommunications client is looking for a Security Administration Analyst to join their team in Maidenhead for an initial 6 month basis. This is a great opportunity to work for a fantastic and dynamic team.
Working within the Security Compliance Team, you will be responsible for administering accounts, conducting account reviews and monitoring activity for all applications.
You will be expected to enforce security processes for all enterprise systems regardless of platform.
You will be responsible for the development and implementation of access control work-flows and reviewing applications against security standards.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Commencing application account reviews for all applications
- Providing day to day supporting and administration of IT systems and applications
- Cross working and collaboration on a daily basis with the Operations Support Team and other Security Administration Teams
- Working with a Business Process Analyst to identify best practice and document and assist in documentation
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.