Security Accreditation Lead
My global IT outsourcing client has a new contract role a Security Accreditation/Security Assurance Lead for an initial 3 month contract position, based in Basingstoke.
You will likely be an experienced Security Architect. Familiar with the process of achieving security accreditation's.
Due the nature of the work the successful Security Accreditation Lead will need to hold SC clearance prior to starting the role.
* Determines strategies, architectures and proposals.
* Shapes technical proposals to be acceptable to the customer and may make solution/service trade-offs.
* Determines the approach to whole classes of business, leading and influencing others in the development of new offerings.
* Works with customers to understand their business strategy and develop IT strategies and architecture for significant areas of their business.
* Communicates the impact of emerging technologies on customer and Services business to senior level customers and Services businesses.
* Shares knowledge with colleagues and makes useful additions to the knowledge base.
For further information on the role please forward your up to date CV.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.