|Job Title:||Scrum Master - SAFe/SoS/LeSS/Jira/Kanban|
|Contact Name:||Alice Davis|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Scrum Master - SAFe/SoS/LeSS/Jira/Kanban is urgently required by our Global IT Services Client for an initial contract until 31/07, home working role.
We are looking for an experienced Scrum Master to who wants to make a difference in customer value delivery flow by optimising the ways of working and providing expert input to teams on customer projects. You will be a servant-leader who can both lead experienced and long-standing teams, and also mentor newly formed teams to become optimal value delivery units.
The role will involve:
- Experienced scrum master - demonstrable experience including implementation at scale (SAFe, SoS, LeSS), ceremony execution and facilitation, and stakeholder management
- Strong experience in coaching and mentoring all team members including Product Owner
- Can demonstrate recognition as a leader
- Scrum certified (PSM II or higher)
- Good knowledge of Kanban
- JIRA proficient
- Executing Agile ceremonies
- Coaching and mentoring team members in Agile value and principles
- Identifying potential improvement opportunities and working with the teams to implement these
- Liaise with stakeholders and product owners to establish the best value delivery flow
- Protecting the team from external influences
- Driving Agile adoption internally as well as on customer projects
This is a very urgent role; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.