Scrum Master (SAFe) - Contract - London.
A global IT services company is searching for a Scrum Master to join their team in London on a contract basis.
Candidates will need to have strong SAFe experience.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our client's team working closely with customers on cutting-edge co-creation development exploiting the latest Digital and Cloud technologies.
Skills and Experience Required:
* Significant experience as a Scrum Master and very versatile with SAFe, Scrum and other Agile methodologies, using the appropriate method as required.
* SCRUM certifications
* Track record of successful cloud-native software development projects
* Experience of one or more of Jira, Subversion, Git, Jenkins, Maven, Bamboo, Nexus
* Use of containerisation technologies e.g. Docker
* Understanding of full development life-cycle
* Continuous Integration, Test Automation and Delivery
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.