|Job Title:||Scrum Master (Jira/PSM II/Kanban/Agile/SAFe/SoS/LeSS)|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Scrum Master (Jira, PSM II, Kanban, Agile, SAFe, SoS, LeSS) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 6 months rolling contract, to be based remotely from home.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- You will be an expert providing specialist consultancy and advice to clients and project teams, whilst establishing trusted working relationships. As an expert, you will constantly evolve and grow your coaching skills and network, and continuously perform knowledge share within the team and Agile Community.
- Experienced scrum master, with extensive demonstrable experience including implementation at scale (SAFe, SoS, LeSS), ceremony execution and facilitation, and stakeholder management
- Strong experience in coaching and mentoring all team members including Product Owner
- Can demonstrate recognition as a leader
- Scrum certified (PSM II or higher)
- Good knowledge of Kanban
- JIRA proficient
- Executing Agile ceremonies
- Coaching and mentoring team members in Agile value and principles
- Identifying potential improvement opportunities and working with the teams to implement these
- Liaise with stakeholders and product owners to establish the best value delivery flow
- Protecting the team from external influences
- Driving Agile adoption internally to the company, as well as on customer projects
- Our client is looking for an experienced Scrum Master to who wants to make a difference in customer value delivery flow by optimising the ways of working and providing expert input to our teams on customer projects. You will be a leader who can both lead experienced and long-standing teams, and also mentor newly formed teams to become optimal value delivery units.
- Responsible for coaching and guiding teams within Agile frameworks using various methodologies to optimise the whole within an Agile team
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassiebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.