|Job Title:||Scrum Master (Agile, Contract, Start ASAP)|
|Salary:||Attractive Day Rate|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Berkshire (6 Month Contract)
A leading UK Telecoms company who work in a fast paced, exciting and agile environment. They are currently recruiting for a Scrum Master to join their team on a contract basis, to assist with the delivery of a new 5G and Home Broadband Programme.
- You will be responsible for driving business outcomes through multiple iterative deliveries
- Work with the scrum team to deliver the business outcomes as agreed with the Product Owner, taking an iterative/MVP approach.
- You will ensure delivery of work packages into the business, coordinating with end-to-end business delivery teams and fostering collaborative ways of working.
- Teach, implement and adhere to agile practices and values
- Facilitate the correct resourcing and skill profiles for the team, and escalate as required.
- Provide expertise in working with the Product Owner to create user stories that can be completed in an iteration, and broken down into small tasks by the team
- Help the team to delight its stakeholders by delivering high value, early and often
- Seek agile best practice and share with other scrum masters/agile coaches.
- Experience of applying different delivery methodologies, such as Scrum, Kanban, Lean and Waterfall
- Proven delivery experience within a complex IT environment with significant volume of change
- Thorough understanding of iterative development, incremental delivery and software development processes and lifecycle
- Proven ability to lead and coach
- Digital savviness and past experience operating in a digital organisation.
- Must be Scrum Certifed
If you would like to apply to for this position, please send a copy of your CV to Laura.Gallagher@projectpeople.com today.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.