Project People are currently working with a Global Travel Organisation that is embarking on an ambitious, exciting and transformational development programme that will see it become a truly digital enabled business as it delivers on its Digital Transformation Strategy. A critical role in this transformation will be played by their internal development teams that are responsible for both the bespoke in-house systems and website.
They are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Scrum Master to join the technology team, to lead the adoption of Agile best practices
- Recognised Certified Scrum Master qualification
- Strong Technical Background
- A minimum of three years working as a Scrum Master for a software development team
- Excellent time management skills
Would be an advantage:
- Understanding of cloud platforms of Azure (web apps & data)
- Experience with Azure DevOps
- Working across multiple SCRUM teams
- Improve transparency within the team
- Implement and lead SCRUM ceremonies for multiple cross functional teams
- Coach and mentor the organisation to facilitate adoption and maturity
- Lead and influence others, including those more senior, on best practices
- Identify and remove impediments
- Work with the business and service owners to ensure the product backlogs are in good shape
- Work with the SCRUM teams to clarify goals
- Work with the SCRUM teams and the software development manager to plan, estimate and report on progress
As the guardian of the SCRUM teams, you will
- be a highly motivated Agile professional and great proponent of Agile methodologies with a passion for delivering great quality software.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills to ensure that every piece of information gets to the team, related stakeholders and is delivered accurately and on time
If you have the skills required for this role, please APPLY now or get in touch with Christopher Casey at Project People today.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.