Scrum Master. Contract role. London (Baker Street).
Scrum Master required to work for IT managed service provider on client site in London Baker Street. You will be responsible for coaching and guiding delivery teams on their lean/ agile journey. Creating the best possible environment and conditions to develop products with high value and quality, removing inefficiencies and championing continuous improvement.
The successful Scrum Master will illustrate:
- Several years of experience of working as Scrum Master, Iteration Manager or team coach.
- Working closely with different business units.
- Experience in using visual management tools and techniques.
- Experience of working with Agile project management tools.
- Scrum Master Certificate, Scrum Product Owner Certificate, or other Scrum/Agile Certificate advantageous.
- Previous experience working in international fast paced environment.
- knowledge and experience in scaling of Lean and Agile is a plus.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.