We have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Scrum Master to work for a large telecommunications company based in Berkshire.
Working within the Digital Planning & Delivery team, you will perform the Scrum Master role for one of 10 cross-functional, self-managing teams. Each team has dedicated resource to deliver its business outcomes as set by the Product Owner, who has a contribution to make to the overall digital channel target.
You will be highly collaborative, insanely proud of the work you and your scrum team produce and always mindful of delivering wonderful digital experiences to our customers.
You will lead your scrum team's understanding and adoption of scrum and be an advocate for the Digital Team's way of working to the wider business.
The successful Digital Scrum Master will have:
- Experience of applying different delivery methodologies, such as Scrum, Kanban, Lean and Waterfall
- Proven delivery experience within a complex IT environment with significant volume of change
- Thorough understanding of iterative development, incremental delivery and software development processes and lifecycle
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects/deliveries simultaneously
- Proven ability to lead and coach
- Highly customer-focused approach.
- Demonstrable focus on delivering brilliant customer experiences
- Digital savviness and past experience operating in a digital organisation.
If you're a Digital Scrum Master with a passion for digital then we want to hear from you. The environment you'll join - and need to embrace - is incredibly fast-paced and utterly focused on the end customer. If you're insight-led and iteration-mad then the Digital team could be the place for you. To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.