|Job Title:||Scrum Master|
|Salary:||Competitive daily rate|
|Contact Name:||Tommy Clifford|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Responsible for day to day management of the SRE DevOps team which will initially be responsible for building a modern, secure dedicated Platform as a Service (PaaS) which, once delivered will host a critical application as a Scrum Master. Responsible for day to day management of the SRE DevOps team which will initially be responsible for building a modern, secure dedicated Platform as a Service (PaaS) which, once delivered will host a critical application
The Scrum Master shall
- chair daily stand-ups with team to assist and manage the delivery
- have close and regular customer engagement with the Customer's Product Owner to ensure alignment to current and future requirements are delivered in an Agile manner
- monitor the delivery of Customer dependencies
- provide progress updates to all stake holders
- develop and drive outcome of each agile sprint
- manage risks, issues and opportunities
- provide Senior leadership team with weekly reports, monthly reports.
- work closely with the solution owner to ensure delivery of appropriate technology outcomes
- ensure the step change to Infrastructure as Code and Test Automation is adhered to
- perform agile sprint ceremonies such as retrospectives
The Scrum Master should have experience in working in an Agile manner, ideally certified to SAFe or have similar experience. Knowledge of Infrastructure as Code, Automation, SRE and DevOps would be of great advantage.
Following delivery it is expected this Scrum Master we continue into Run along with the SRE DevOps team and be responsible for the ongoing delivery and development of the service.
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered.
If interested please send a CV to email@example.com and let me know a good time to discuss.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.