Digital Scrum Master
6 month contract
This leading telecoms company are going through an exciting period of change and are seeking an experienced Scrum Master to join their Digital team.
Working with highly motivated individuals who collaborate to improve their customer experience across all digital platforms.
You will perform the Scrum Master role for one of 10 cross-functional, self-managing teams. Each team has dedicated resource to deliver its business outcomes as set by the Product Owner, who has a contribution to make to the overall digital channel target.
- Experience of applying different delivery methodologies, such as Scrum, Kanban, Lean and Waterfall
- Proven delivery experience within a complex IT environment with significant volume of change
- Thorough understanding of iterative development, incremental delivery and software development processes and lifecycle
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects/deliveries simultaneously
- Proven ability to lead and coach
- Highly customer-focused approach.
- Demonstrable focus on delivering brilliant customer experiences
- Digital savviness and past experience operating in a digital organisation.
- Ability to demonstrate an active interest in agile, the agile community, and your ongoing learning
- Telecoms experience is an advantage
For more information please apply here or send a CV direct to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.