|Job Title:||SCOM Consultant/Engineer (OpsView/Security Clearable/EM)|
|Contact Name:||Cassie Butcher|
|Job Published:||18 days ago|
SCOM Consultant/Engineer (OpsView/Security Clearable/Enterprise Management) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 3 months rolling contract, to be based remotely from home, UK. (UK Only). This role will require OpsView, SCOM and Enterprise Management support experience.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Candidates must have OpsView and Microsoft SCOM experience
- The successful applicants role will be to deliver support services and changes to Enterprise Management platforms, hosting alert monitoring configurations
- Resolution of incidents and problems
- Delivering infrastructure change and projects
- Significant knowledge of Opsview
- Proven problem-solving ability
- Awareness of the ITIL Service Management framework and specifically incident and change management.
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.