|Job Title:||School Adminstration Officer|
|Location:||South London, London|
|Salary:||£100 - £115 per day|
|Start Date:||September / October 2019|
|Duration:||3 - 12 months|
|REF:||SAO - SW LDN_1567699326|
|Contact Name:||Kenny Fraser|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Project People are supporting a SEN school based in South London that caters for deaf children. The school is seeking to appoint a School Administration Officer on a temporary basis initially for 3 months, developing into a permanent role for the right person thereafter.
36 hours per week
40 week across the academic year (Term time only)
The school is currently rated as 'Good' (OFSTED 2016) with an outstanding residential provision for students aged 10 -19 who are deaf and/or have speech language and communication needs. They follow a student-centred multi-modal approach to communication.
When joining the school, you will become part of a happy and harmonious school which promotes the highest standards and is at the forefront of special education.
The key focus of the role is to maintain pupil records and provide support for senior staff in relation to students' services and administration.
- Management of current pupil record systems and the archiving of files of pupils that have left the school
- Developing and maintaining the SIMS database on pupil information and producing reports as and when required
- Maintain records of pupil attendance and preparing statistical returns for the Headteacher, Safeguarding Officers, Education Welfare Officer, Governors and the DFES
- Produce termly School Census and upload to Wandsworth Borough Council.
- Oversee the ordering and sale of the school uniform, school meal records and the authorisation of free school meals
- Organise changes to transport for non-independent pupils
- Support senior staff in the organisation of the induction programmes for students and transition arrangements
- Act as 6th form admin officer supporting the Head of 6th Form
- Provide general clerical and administrative support
To discuss this role in more depth, please contact Kenny Fraser on 0203 948 9260 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Disclosure, Barring Service (DBS) check and two professional references.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.