Scheduler - Permanent - Frimley
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- IT literacy including Microsoft Windows
An excellent opportunity has arisen with one of our clients based in Frimley! This role offers fantastic career progression and opportunities.
You will be expected to allocate service calls and call out requests to Engineers within targeted timescales, taking into account priority, location and skill factor required and if necessary, take decision to reschedule planned service work.
You will be liaising with Service Coordinators on workload requirements and problem sites to enable additional work to be completed during planned maintenance visits.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Creating a job card on in-house system from customer request/call, this will include invoice and site addresses, order numbers, value of works, contact details, description of works and ensure credit check procedures are followed
- Logging jobs to be scheduled on the planner, referencing each job and the value of the job to enable billing predictions are updated
- Inputting the Engineers works on the appropriate PDA system to ensure that the Engineers are fully aware of the task that they have to undertake
- Ensuring all material requests are sent to the Procurement Team, making note of delivery timescales when advised
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.