|Job Title:||SCCM Architect/Consultant/Technical Lead (AWS/Azure/Intune/SQL)|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
SCCM Architect/Consultant/Technical Lead (AWS/Azure/Intune/SQL) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 3 months rolling contract, to be based in London with 2 days home working.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The successful applicant will be a hands on, customer facing SCCM specialist Architect
- Experience of architecting and deploying SCCM solutions in Azure/AWS to manage on premise and internet connected clients. As well as Azure AD integration - AADC configuration
- Creation of High Level and Low level designs for SCCM
- Architecting SQL in relation to SCCM
- Configuring MS PaaS services e.g. Cloud Management Gateway
- Intune profiles/policies e.g. Bit locker profiles & Co-Management workloads - Intune Integration
- System Architect with Consultancy, Design, and Implementation and troubleshooting experience in Microsoft System Centre Configuration Manager (SCCM).
- Desirable: PKI configuration related to SCCM
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.