|Job Title:||SC Infrastructure Build Manager|
|Contact Name:||Lidia Vierha da Cunha|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
We are looking for Infrastructure Build Engineers to build and support the Infrastructure within the projects of one of our clients in the telecommunication sector located in Stevenage, UK.
A national security clearance is required for this role, however candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered
Estimated Start Date: 01/04/2021
Estimated End Date: 30/06/2021
Location: Stevenage (some option to work remotely for 1 to 2 days per week depending on demand).
This role holder will be required to review relevant design artefacts and define the approach required to build elements of the solution as required. The role holder will then be required to build the solution, automating where possible, and create the associated documentation and supporting artefacts (GPO's, Whitelists etc.)
Experience of working in infrastructure provisioning is advantageous.
- Solid understanding of the development lifecycle.
- Solid understanding of networking fundamentals.
- Demonstrable Windows Server OS (2016/2019) provisioning, deployment and administration experience.
- Demonstrable understanding and experience of managing Active Directory and Group Policy.
- Demonstrable experience of provisioning, deploying and maintaining VMWare infrastructure.
- Experience authoring professional documentation (build guides, configuration sets, work instructions etc.)
- Experience with the Microsoft stack (SCCM, SCOM, SQL etc.)
- String PowerShell scripting skills.
- Automation experience in provisioning applications and updates.
- Experience of building and testing applications in a virtualised environment.
- Experience of working on a clamped infrastructure.
- Experience of 4th line support
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.