SC Cleared* 2nd Line Desktop/Deskside/Service Desk Support is urgently required by our Global Defence and IT Services Company for an initial 3 months rolling contract, to be based in Canary Wharf, London.
Responsibilities and Skills
- 2nd Line Desktop/Deskside BAU Support experience
- Windows 7
- Must have strong BAU environment experience and not deployment or migration
- MS Outlook
- MS Office Applications
- Laptop/PC Installations, Decommissioning, Removals, Rebuilds etc.
- Excellent client facing experience
- VIP executive support
* The successful candidate must be willing to undergo SC Clearance prior to commencement of the contract.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world.
Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.