SC Cleared helpdesk/service desk support engineer (2nd Line) Windows/SCCMis urgently required by our Global Defence and IT Services Company for an initial 6 months rolling contract, to be based in Solihull.
Responsibilities and Skills
- Providing remote support from a helpdesk
- End User Device, Blackberry and O365 Support for approximately 75000 users.
- 2nd line support desktop support
- Working with Other capability units and 3rd parties to achieve resolution.
- Supporting Blackberry 3rd line and O365 solutions.
- Provision of knowledge management articles to support service improvement.
- Importing application packages into SCCM.
- Investigation into SCCM deployment issues.
- Service reporting for remote desktop support.
- Rebuild of individual devices as part of incident resolution.
- Remote deployment of OS security updates, software patches and service packs.
- Identify and facilitate continuous service improvement of day to day delivery.
- Microsoft Office Applications
- SCCM 2012
- Windows 7 or 10 experience.
- BES 10 or 12 experience.
- O365 Experience.
- Understanding of Sense and respond and ITIL processes
- Take ownership of Incidents problems and Changes to see them through to completion
* The successful candidate must have current SC Clearance
Please apply to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.