**SC Cleared Cyber Security Architect. Permanent position. Basingstoke.
**SC Cleared Cyber Security Architect to work within Defence projects, playing a key role in a customer facing team, you will support the delivery of secure systems into sensitive government departments - working with the solution architects to deliver a high assurance service and assuring accreditation from design to delivery. You will need a broad understanding of security technologies and how they are applied. You will need to take responsibility for the security aspects, working with the customer and colleagues to understand and manage risk through appropriate methods to deliver an excellent customer experience.
You should be comfortable:
- Dealing with key customer decision makers such as IT Directors, Programme Managers and Partners.
- Working as part of a virtual matrix management team, reporting into a number of people including business line managers, solution owners and project leads.
- Providing technical subject matter expertise in security product(s), their usage, support, architecture .
- Shaping security proposals to be commercially acceptable and able to make security trade-offs as required.
- Contributing to customers' security architectures, designing new solutions of significant size and complexity.
- Managing the work of other subject matter experts contributing to the design and implementation.
- Taking responsibility for security input to accreditation and business approval meetings.
- Defence sector experience
- Well-developed leadership, management and consulting skills
- Expert in risk methodologies and tools Ability to work effectively as part of a team and ensure successful delivery
- Customer and business focused
- Thorough knowledge of security technologies and associated products
- Strong communication and technical writing skills
**this role does require SC Clearance so candidates must be eligible
Please apply to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.