SAP4/HANA Technical Lead
Full time Contract (40 hours per week)
I am currently undertaking a Search for a SAP4/HANA Technical Lead role for a leading client. Candidates will require relevant experience with a proven track record working at this level.
Outline of the Role:
We are looking for a SAP4/HANA Technical Lead to provide a high quality of support in our financial planning and analysis area. Your role will involve a range of financial duties, including month end close, annual activities and the use of SAP BCP and SAP S/4Hana. As well as collaborating with your team you will work independently on financial planning and forecasting, including owning the forecasting process and helping coach and develop others in these processes.
- someone who is an SME in SAP4/HANA with some knowledge of BPC and Finance systems.
- Someone who has been part of an enterprise implementation before to support 10,000 users.
- Troubleshoot issues, technically hands on, best practices and training.
- Triage with IT / Support as Basis point of contact - for errors and for requesting manual tasks.
- Central point of resolving error log issues.
- Work with BPC person on data interface and reconciliations.
- Manage month end S4Hana process (Triage with IT).
If you think you have the above, then I'd be interested in hearing from you.
I look forward to that. If you would like to apply for the roles of the role please submit your CV online.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
PROJECT MANAGER CLOUD-PROPOSAL-BID (SoTF) - CONTRACT - REMOTE
Location: Telford, Shropshire
Digital Development Manager/Product Owner
Location: Reading, Berkshire
IT Project Manager
Location: Theale, Berkshire
service desk agent
Location: Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Salary: Up to £10.20 per hour
Service desk agent
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
Salary: Up to £9.90 per hour