|Job Title:||SAP Product & Supply Chain Functional Consultant (MM)|
|Contact Name:||Alice Davis|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
SAP Product & Supply Chain Functional Consultant (MM / S4 HANA) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Client for a rolling 6-month contract to be based in Bracknell (3-days onsite / 2-days from home).
To be successful, you will be a specialist with SAP Product & Supply Chain (MM / S4 HANA).
Responsibilities will include:
- Liaise between SAP consultants and Business SME's to ensure requirements are met
- Detail GAP between SAP and Process
- Investigate GAP solution and make recommendations
- Own Gap solution from SAP side and implement with SAP
- Drive continuous improvement of process definition
- Serve as key team member for SAP implementation project representing application development in the assigned area
- Milestone and project task reporting for to the appropriate team lead/project manager
- Ensure that wherever possible, the adoption of a best practice approach and minimal gaps
- Carry out testing and create/maintain test scripts in HP ALM
Mandatory Skills Required:
- Strong SAP related experience with a specialism in SAP Product and Supply Chain (MM)
- Has participated in at least one large information transformation engagements in Product and Supply Chain (MM)
- Ability to present and gain sponsorship of appropriate area within the implementation team
- Ability to work with and collaborate with all Teams and Individuals in the Business Teams and the SAP Teams toward developing a best practice processes, quality and efficiency's
- A working knowledge of SAP application area, and experience with SAP Activate Methodology
- S4/HANA multi-tiered SAP environment
This is an urgent role; please apply as soon as possible, if you would like to be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.