|Job Title:||SAP MM Functional Consultant/SAP MM Architect (S4 HANA)|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
SAP MM Functional Consultant/SAP MM Architect (S4/HANA, WRICEF, HP ALM) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 6 months rolling contract on a long term programme of work, to be based in Bracknell, Berkshire with two days remote, home working.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Extensive SAP related experience within SAP Product and Supply Chain
- Strong SAP MM Functional Consultancy and design experience
- Has experience of designing end to end SAP Product and Supply Chain - MM solutions
- Has participated in at least one large information transformation engagements in Product and Supply Chain
- Experience with implementing an S4/HANA multi-tiered SAP environment
- Detail GAP between SAP and company Process (WRICEF etc.). Investigate GAP solution and make recommendations. Own Gap solution from SAP side and implement with SAP
- Carry out testing and create/maintain test scripts in HP ALM
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.