|Job Title:||SAP Data Migration Manager (S4 HANA, MDG, Ariba)|
|Duration:||6 Months +|
|Contact Name:||Leanne Summers|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
SAP Data Migration Manager (S4 HANA, MDG, Ariba) - Contract - Bracknell, Berkshire.
A global IT services company is searching for an SAP Data Migration Manager with strong experience with S4 HANA, MDG and Ariba to join their team in Bracknell on a contract basis. This position will offer the opportunity to work from home 2 days per week.
The SAP Data Migration Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Involved in defining the process, responsible for data migration across all functional work streams, and will identify data to be transitioned from legacy systems to S/4 HANA, MDG, Ariba (Plus archiving systems); develop core data migration deliverables and technical assets and support the testing throughout the data migration test cycles.
- Full life cycle experience of the data migration process, from strategy and planning, through to execution and go-live.
- Segregation of Master, reference and transactional data.
- Assessment of data quality.
- Management of risks associated with Data Migration.
- Work with chosen vendor and existing legacy system support teams to define a data migration strategy.
- Experience in running data migration in major projects.
- Understanding of data modelling.
- Experience in SAP End to End Data Migration projects involving migration of data objects from multiple ERP systems (e.g. BAAN, ORACLE other SAP systems).
- Ownership of data extraction, transformation and migration activities.
- Management of data validation processes for migrated data.
- Work with data archiving team to provide data for them to populate data into the archive as appropriate.
- Support the programme plan for each iteration of data migration.
- Work with the functional / technical team to understand what data needs to be redacted.
- Lead on-site and offshore teams from across EMEIA.
- Knowledge of EU data protection regulations.
- Should be able to identify resource requirements, assign tasks and activities that lead to programme completion.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.