|Job Title:||SAP Data Migration Manager (S4 HANA, MDG, Ariba)|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||5 days ago|
SAP Data Migration Manager (S4 HANA, MDG, Ariba) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 6 months rolling contract, to be based in Bracknell, Berkshire, with two days home working.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The data migration manager will be responsible for the following: involved in defining the process, responsible for data migration across all functional work streams, and will identify data to be transitioned from legacy systems to S/4 HANA, MDG, Ariba (Plus archiving systems); develop core data migration deliverables and technical assets and support the testing throughout the data migration test cycles.
- Full life cycle experience of the data migration process, from strategy and planning, through to execution and go-live
- Segregation of Master, reference and transactional data
- Assessment of data quality
- Management of risks associated with Data Migration
- Work with chosen vendor and existing legacy system support teams to define a data migration strategy
- Experience in running data migration in major projects
- Understanding of data modelling
- Experience in SAP End to End Data Migration projects involving migration of data objects from multiple ERP systems (e.g. BAAN, ORACLE other SAP systems)
- Ownership of data extraction, transformation and migration activities
- Management of data validation processes for migrated data
- Work with data archiving team to provide data for them to populate data into the archive as appropriate
- Support the programme plan for each iteration of data migration
- Work with the functional / technical team to understand what data needs to be redacted
- Lead onsite and offshore teams from across EMEIA
- Knowledge of EU data protection regulations
- Should be able to identify resource requirements, assign tasks and activities that lead to programme completion
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
SAP Data Migration Manager (S4 HANA, MDG, Ariba)
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: Daily Rate
SAP Data Migration Manager
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Network Support Engineer - Migration Network Engineer
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
Applications Manager / Project Manager
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Salary: Daily Rate - Euro