|Job Title:||SAP Basis Consultant/Netweaver Consultant (S/4 Hana)|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
SAP Basis Consultant/Netweaver Consultant (S/4 Hana & SAP Solution Manager) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 4 months rolling contract, to be based in remotely from home until restrictions are lifted and then work from Bracknell, Berkshire.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Implement Technical configuration of SAP S/4 HANA, SAP PO, SAP MDG and SAP BW systems including Best Practices, SRT_ADMIN, certificate management
- Provide SAP BASIS Support for the SAP systems to ensure seamless programme delivery
- Support project requirements for the management of SAP Solution Manager
- Drive continuous improvement of process definition
- Serve as key team member for SAP implementation project representing application development in the defined area
- Milestone and project task reporting for to the appropriate team lead/project manager
- Extensive SAP BASIS experience in SD with strong skills in Net Weaver and Solution Manager
- Experience of providing SAP BASIS deliverables for at least 2 large SAP implementations programmes, one of which must be in S/4 HANA
- Ability to present and gain sponsorship of appropriate area within the implementation team
- Ability to work with and collaborate with all Teams and Individuals in the Business Teams and the SAP Teams toward developing
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Security Cleared* DevOps Consultant
Oracle (Service Cloud/CX/RightNow) Functional Consultant
Location: London, England
1st Line Network Support Engineer
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
IT Service Desk / Help Desk Team Leader - Long Term Contract
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum