|Job Title:||SAP Ariba Functional Consultant - Downstream|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
SAP Ariba Downstream Functional Consultant (Ariba Buying, Guided Buying, SAP Procurement, S4/HANA, Testing) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial contract until February 2020 (to be taken in 6 month stints), based in Bracknell, Berkshire.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The successful applicant will be a hands on SAP Ariba Downstream Functional Consultant with strong SAP Ariba Downstream Module experience (Ariba Buying & Guided Buying)
- Liaise between SAP consultants and Business SME's to ensure our client's Procurement requirements are met in the implemented SAP Solution which will focus SAP Ariba Downstream (Ariba Buying & Guided Buying) and integrate with S4/HANA, in conjunction with the Ariba Design Authority
- Own, detail, investigate and make recommendations around the Gap solution from SAP side and implement with SAP
- Document the To Be process flows and interface points
- Must have strong testing phase experience - Define and own Test Scope for functional area. Create test assets and documentation for Functional area, Map the business requirement against the test assets to ensure suitable test coverage, Carry out testing and create/maintain test scripts in HP ALM, Define, manage and create test data, Assume responsibility for all test activities during System Integration testing and support of Business Validation Testing (UAT) for functional area. Raise defects for resolution and follow up where possible
- Prepare functional specifications
- Strong SAP Ariba Downstream Modules (Ariba Buying & Guided Buying)
- Has participated in at least one large information transformation engagements in the appropriate area
- Experience in SAP Procurement through S4/HANA and Ariba
- Desirable: HP ALM experience
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
SAP Security Consultant (SAP IDM / SAP GRC)
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: Daily Rate
Lead SAP Security Authorisation Architect/Consultant (IDM/GRC)
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Cyber Security Consultant (Vulnerability/SIEM/Intrusion/PAM)
Location: Dunstable, Bedfordshire
IT Consultant - Infrastructure Strategy
Location: Oxfordshire, England
Programme Manager / Consultant - Back office systems (Telecoms)
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive daily rate