SAP ARCHITECT - REMOTE- CONTRACT
Leading Managed Services Provider in the Public and Defence Sector requires an SAP ARCHITECT who has strong skills on S/4HANA, Analytics and Data Warehouse, Integration and User Experience across a variety of database types and Experience of SAP migrations and be able to demonstrate experience in a broad range of cutover technical approaches including Heterogenous, homogeneous, SUM DMO and near Zero Downtime models.
Remote work-Home Based
Duration: 3 months rolling contract- Long Term
**A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered**
Role and Responsibilities:
- Have broad experience of SAP Architecture with experience of technical architecture design
- Able to demonstrate and show reference examples of deep technical understanding of SAP technology Portfolio, such as S/4HANA, Analytics and Data Warehouse, Integration and User Experience across a variety of database types
- Deep technical experience of SAP migrations and be able to demonstrate experience in a broad range of cutover technical approaches including Heterogenous, homogeneous, SUM DMO and near Zero Downtime models
- Able to architect and describe network design including private networks, interconnectivity across IPSEC, AWS Direct Connect circuits and Azure Expressroute
- Able to demonstrate experience and/or working knowledge of working within Amazon Web Service, Azure and or Google Cloud.
- Able to add value to the SAP organisation through their technical & business process knowledge
- Lead activity to identify opportunities to optimise and ultimately reduce the level of human effort required to build, run, and maintain our SAP platforms ensuring there is a clear benefits case for all initiatives.
- Able to perform planning, architectural development, modelling, analysis, and resource assessment and scheduling
- Able to assess the compatibility and integration of proposed architecture solutions to ensure an integrated architecture across interdependent technologies
- Able to Support change readiness initiatives as needed
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends and utilize the knowledge to identify and deliver Proof of Concepts on relevant emerging technologies and innovations that support the business outcomes
- Perform validation checks during build & deployment phases to ensure alignment with approved architectural design
- Able to implement transitional architecture to achieve strategic roadmap
- Evaluates technology and components against existing and future needs
- Champions enterprise effectiveness methodologies
- Excellent communication skills across all levels - needs to be comfortable working with technical developers to identify and build solutions as well as to explain business benefits of activities to senior stakeholders.
Please apply via this ad in the first instance or send a CV with covering note or contact me on 07587743762 or Balla@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Senior Network Architect
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Project Coordinator - 6 month Rolling Contract
Location: Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum
IT CORDINATOR - CONTRACT - WAKEFIELD-ONSITE
Location: West Midlands, England
SAP Principal Consultant - VIM - S4 Hana
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire