|Job Title:||Salesforce Support Analyst - Service Cloud (Lightning)|
|Location:||West London, London|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a company who are currently undergoing a major business transformation, underpinned by significant investment in their technology.
This company has recently implemented a Salesforce Service Cloud platform and need a support analyst/engineer to diagnose and resolve issues within salesforce or the integrated systems.
You will join a small DevOps team that provides the support, engineering and development services as the company roll out service cloud to thier users.
What the role will be doing:
- Triage incidents raised by users/super users and diagnose whether the system is/isn't working as intended and identify which component(s) of the system needs to be remedied
- Resolve defects / bugs in the setup, configuration, change management, etc. of salesforce service cloud
- Manage defect resolution with our salesforce app exchange partner if the defect relates to their managed package
- If required, coordinate across multiple support teams for web site, system integrations, data quality, if the incident relates to non-salesforce components
- Work with the super user 1st line support team to help them diagnose whether the incident is a technical defect and create well defined incident reports that enable reproduction of the defect, the incorrect behaviour and the intended behaviour in order to analyse the root cause of the problem
- Create, update and SOPs or admin training to help avoid future incidents or speed up resolution
- Support the Incident Management process and Problem Management process.
- Extensive experience providing 2nd and 3rd line support of salesforce service cloud (Lightning)
- Proven experience of diagnosing issues from error codes, logging, de-bugging in process builder, workflows, apex, objects, FLS, etc
- Ideally a Salesforce Administrator Certification
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - email@example.com - 07796 302988.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
IT Technical Support Analyst
Location: Oxford, Oxfordshire
Technical Support Analyst
Location: Witney, Oxfordshire
Location: London, England
1st/2nd Line Network Support Engineer
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
1st/2nd Line Service Desk/Deskside/Desktop Support/Win10 Tablet
Location: Reading, Berkshire