|Job Title:||Salesforce Support Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Caroline Kennedy|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a company who are currently undergoing a major business transformation, underpinned by significant investment in their technology.
We are looking for a Salesforce Support Analyst to join our team. We have recently implemented a Salesforce Service Cloud platform and we need a support analyst / engineer to diagnose and resolve issues within salesforce or the integrated systems.
Join a small DevOps team that provides the support, engineering and development services as we roll out service cloud to our users
- Triage incidents raised by users / super users and diagnose whether the system is / isn't working as intended and identify which component(s) of the system needs to be remedied
- Resolve defects / bugs in the setup, configuration, change management, etc. of salesforce service cloud
- Manage defect resolution with our salesforce app exchange partner if the defect relates to their managed package
- If required, coordinate across multiple support teams for web site, system integrations, data quality, if the incident relates to non-salesforce components
- Work with the super user 1st line support team to help them diagnose whether the incident is a technical defect and create well defined incident reports that enable reproduction of the defect, the incorrect behaviour and the intended behaviour in order to analyse the root cause of the problem.
- Create, update and SOPs or admin training to help avoid future incidents or speed up resolution.
- Support our Incident Management process and Problem Management process.
The successful Salesforce Support Analyst will have:
- Extensive experience providing 2nd and 3rd line support of salesforce service cloud (Lightning)
- Proven experience of diagnosing issues from error codes, logging, de-bugging in process builder, workflows, apex, objects, FLS, etc.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
To apply for this role please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: West Midlands, England
Business Data Analyst
Location: Telford, Shropshire
First Line Support (Customer Service) - Fujitsu
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: Up to £10.19 per hour
Help Desk Specialist
Help Desk Specialist