Great role working for a company undertaking a major business transformation, underpinned by significant investment in Technology, and the role represents an exciting opportunity to join the Technology team.
The Lead Salesforce Developer will be responsible for defining and driving adoption of Salesforce best practice development approach, software architecture, software development lifecycle and management of data and drive continuous improvement of the engineering practices.
Great benefits are also on offer.
What will the role be doing:
- Take a lead in all aspects of the software development life cycle e.g. requirements, analysis, design, implementation, testing and documentation.
- Establish best practices for Salesforce development, review the teams development practice against the standards, architectures and designs.
- Document new systems or processes developed and ensure this is communicated to all relevant parties.
- Working closely with the Product Owners, Business Analysts Architects and Test/QA to coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of Salesforce development requests. Development requests can cover liaison with a 3rd party supplier for product enhancements, Salesforce Apex development, Salesforce and product configuration, integrations via APIs, reports and dashboards, monitors and operations automation.
- Maintain and develop Salesforce to support product releases and the broader adoption of the platform and be recognised as a subject matter expert. Assist in growing the Salesforce skill set across the organization. Help mentor and develop the team alongside your own work.
- Complete internal system audits and prepare for product upgrades.
- Ensure that the database is well maintained so users can make the best use of its functionality. Interpret data requirements and advise on the use of data and the production of reports.
- Provide diagnostic skills to identify root causes and remediation as part of 3rd line support and related issues according to the Incident Management process.
What we are looking for:
- Ability to work within a multi-disciplined team with a good understanding and support of everyone's needs to achieve the outcome
- Advanced working experience on automated Salesforce deployment & CI/CD tooling, conflict resolutions
- Competency in the Agile development methodology
- Experience in effort estimation, solution design, prototype (POC), requirements refinement, work planning & execution
- Azure DevOps tool skills to manage repositories (GIT), artefacts, pipelines and plugins to Salesforce.
- Working experience on integrations using REST and SOAP APIs (point-to-point & using middleware)
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - email@example.com - 07796 302988.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Agile Project Manager/Development Lead
Location: Swords, Dublin
Performance Test Lead
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
MS Applications Developer
Microsoft SQL BI Developer
MS Applications Developer