|Job Title:||Salesforce Development Manager - Permanent role - Oxfordshire|
|Contact Name:||Fred Cope|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Salesforce Development Manager - Permanent role - Oxfordshire (remote to start)
Exciting opportunity for a Salesforce Development Manager to join the Business Operations team within a leading bespoke consumer brand.
The company, a leading tailor-made travel provider, is undergoing a major business transformation, underpinned by significant investment in technology. They now need a skilled technical leader to deliver continuous improvement and enhancements of their newly deployed Salesforce Platform.
You will lead the development and operations of the Salesforce platform, lead and develop the team's capabilities and manage the key Suppliers
- Experience of managing a Salesforce development and engineering team, preferably Service Cloud
- Strong experience of leading a CRM (sales or service) system development function from requirement to release, demonstrating competency in business analysis, development, testing, release and warranty
- Experience of leading a technical support and application operations function, demonstrating competency in prioritised incident resolution, problem management and proactive performance monitoring
- Strong experience of practising Agile (Kanban or SCRUM)
- Ideally Salesforce certified
Competitive salary, fantastic benefits, great work environment...
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Enterprise Architect - Contract Role - Telford/Remote
Location: Telford, Shropshire
Oracle Projects Consultant - Contract Role - Remote working
3rd Line Network Engineer - Permanent - Berkshire/Hampshire
Location: Hampshire, England
Software Developer - VME - COBOL, C++ - Manchester - Permanent
Location: City Of Manchester, Greater Manchester
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Salary: Competitive Daily Rate