We are currently partnering with a luxury travel brand who are seeking an experienced Salesforce Development Manager to join their busy team.
This is a key hire for the business as you would be responsible for leading the development and operations of the salesforce platform in order to meet the business needs. You would also be responsible for leading and developing the team as well as manage key suppliers.
The position would require you to support key executives and business leaders in order to meet their needs for development as well as provide ongoing technical support.
What else the role holds:
- Complete the delivery of the Salesforce & Kaptio product within the project.
- Work closely with Product Owners to ensure a prioritised backlog to support business needs
- Develop the capabilities and ways-of-working within the team and with other teams to improve delivery flow, safe and secure releases.
- Create and deliver a roadmap of in-house developments, Kaptio and Salesforce's major releases
- Lead the diagnosis of 3rd line incidents, liaising with suppliers where necessary, and then restoring service
- Define the team's performance objectives and assess progress
- Develop and nurture a culture of excellence in Agile development, engineering and operations i.e. DevOps
- Manage the commercial and support relationship with our key suppliers
What we are looking for:
- Experience of managing a Salesforce development and engineering team, preferably Service Cloud
- Strong experience of leading a CRM (sales or service) system development function from requirement to release demonstrating competency in business analysis, development, testing, release and warranty
- Experience of leading a technical support and application operations function demonstrating competency in prioritised incident resolution, problem management, and proactive performance monitoring
- Strong experience of practising Agile (Kanban or SCRUM)
- At least one of the following salesforce certifications: Administrator; Platform App Builder, Platform Developer
If you feel that you have the required skills for this position then please apply now!
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Salary: Competitive Daily Rate
Location: Remote, Europe
IT Procurement Manager
Location: Berkshire, England
Client Engagement Manager
Location: Remote, Europe
Product Manager - Collectibles
Location: Remote USA