This is an exciting opportunity working for a company undergoing a major business transformation, underpinned by significant investment in their technology.
We are looking for a Salesforce Development Manager who can engage with senior business leaders to understand their business strategy and deliver the development and operations of the Salesforce platform to meet their dynamic needs.
This company has fantastic offices located in an idyllic spot and a great working environment.
What the role will be doing:
- Lead and develop your team's capabilities and working practices to improve velocity, release quality and service availability
- Manage the technical and service relationship with our key suppliers: Salesforce, Kaptio Travel and Travel Service Providers
- Create and deliver a roadmap of in-house developments, Kaptio and Salesforce's major releases
- Manage removal of technical and operational debt along with leading the diagnosis of 3rd line incidents, liaising with suppliers where necessary, and then restoring service
- Define the team's performance objectives and assess progress
- Develop and nurture a culture of excellence in Agile development, engineering and operations i.e. DevOps
- Be a key part of a team that provides service support for this business-critical platform
What we are looking for:
- A proven track record of building and implementing a Salesforce roadmap and development releases, managing them through to go-live and meeting project deadlines
- Successfully led an application development function from requirement to release, demonstrating competency in business analysis, development, testing, release management, warranty and transition to operations
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce technology, software development practices and systems integration that results in well-designed and robust solutions
- Improved the capabilities of a team's Agile and DevOps ways-of-working that resulted in meeting business needs quicker whilst also reducing defects and operational workload
- Developed the technical and service support relationships with key technology partners
Competitive salary on offer with great benefits.
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.email@example.com - 07796 302988.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Product Manager - Fintech
Location: Remote, Global
Product Manager - Consumer
Location: Remote, Global
IT Service Delivery Manager (Enterprise)
Location: Berkshire, England
Desktop Project Manager (O365/SCCM/Bitlocker/Windows Defender)