|Job Title:||Salesforce Development Lead|
|Location:||West London, London|
|Contact Name:||Caroline Kennedy|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Salesforce Development Lead (Salesforce)
I have an exciting opportunity to work as a Salesforce Development Lead for a company with a fantastic office and working environment who are currently undergoing a major business transformation, underpinned by significant investment in their technology.
Responsibilities of the Salesforce Development Lead will include:
- To take a lead in all aspects of the software development life cycle e.g. requirements, analysis, design, implementation, testing and documentation.
- Establish best practices for Salesforce development, review the teams development practice against the standards, architectures and designs.
- Document new systems or processes developed and ensure this is communicated to all relevant parties.
- Working closely with the Product Owners, Business Analysts Architects and Test/QA to coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of Salesforce & Kaptio development requests. Development requests can cover liaison with Kaptio for product enhancements, Salesforce Apex development, Salesforce and Kaptio configuration, integrations via APIs, reports and dashboards, monitors and operations automation.
- Maintain and develop Salesforce and Kaptio skills to support product releases and the broader adoption of the platform and be recognised as a subject matter expert. Assist in growing the Salesforce skill set across the organization. Help mentor and develop the team alongside your own work.
- Complete internal system audits and prepare for product upgrades.
- Ensure that the database is well maintained so users can make the best use of its functionality. Interpret data requirements and advise on the use of data and the production of reports.
- Provide diagnostic skills to identify root causes and remediation as part of 3rd line support for Salesforce & Kaptio related issues according to the Incident Management process.
The successful Salesforce Development Lead will have:
- Competency in the Agile development methodology
- Experience in effort estimation, solution design, prototype (POC), requirements refinement, work planning & execution
- Azure DevOps tool skills to manage repositories (GIT), artefacts, pipelines and plugins to Salesforce.
- Advanced working experience on automated Salesforce deployment & CI/CD tooling, conflict resolutions
- Working experience on integrations using REST and SOAP APIs (point-to-point & using middleware)
- Salesforce Admin (ADM201) certified
- Salesforce Developer certified
- Salesforce Admin Advanced (ADM211) preferred
- Service Cloud certifications (CRT261) preferred
- Exposure to marketing cloud & communities
To apply for the Salesforce Development Lead please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Incident Response Lead
Incident Response Lead
Software Development Engineer and Tester
Location: Remote, Global
Incident Response and Digital Forensic Lead Consultant
Partner Development Manager - B2B Software Sales
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire