Salesforce Developer required for a world leading IT service provider to join a core team supporting Salesforce. The role will involve working alongside existing administrators, developers, architects, and support colleagues. You will attend and contribute to team calls, ensuring issues are resolved, work tasks delivered, and quality maintained. You will be involved in requirements gathering, documentation, functional design, development, testing and release.
The position offers remote working.
- Salesforce certified (at least Administrator or Platform App Builder)
- Salesforce development (Apex, Visualforce, Lightning components)
- Developing and maintaining excellent working relationships with internal customer
- Good presentation skills for playback of requirements, options analysis and demonstrations
- Identifying, quantifying, and recommending options in order to map business requirements to solutions
- Agile and Dev/Ops
- User experience (UEX) design to provide meaningful and relevant experiences to users
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.email@example.com - 07796 302988.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Oracle APEX Developer
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Developer (SC Clearable/AWS/Automation/DevOps/Ansible)
AZURE DEVOPS, LOGIC APPS-.NET DEVELOPER - REMOTE -CONTRACT
Location: London, England
Digital Analytics Implementation Consultant
Location: Reading, Berkshire