Sales Support Clerk
- Salary dependent upon experience plus benefits
- Based in London.
Our client, a leading player within the telecommunications arena provides a wide range of international service offerings within fixed (voice, leased line data services etc) and mobile. Due to continued expansion, they are now recruiting for a Sales Support Clerk to join their offices in London.
- B-end business support, including sourcing telecom service and local access(such as IPLC/IEP,IP-VPN,IP Transit, Data Centre etc)in the region of Europe and Africa, coordinating the implementation of service delivery and achieving all set sales targets
- Supplier management
- A-end business support, including inquiry and order processing, agreement negotiation, customer service support for special projects
- Complete business statistics
- Maintain and update of customer/supplier and business files
- Experience in a sales /sales management/project management related position in telecom or IT industry
- A high level of personal motivation and enthusiasm
- Ability to work within a team as well as individually
- Excellent negotiation and communications skills
- Quick leaner, hard worker, good commercial awareness
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Bachelor degree in telecom, computer, and management related disciplines
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.